Tickets are limited to 40, so book today for your chance to share in such delights as:
- 'Oly Oysters (half dozen oysters naturale) or Pius Prawns (old-fashioned prawn cocktail)
- Soup of Galilee (rich crab and prawn bisque)
- Trinity of Seafood (three types of seafood done in three different styles)
- The Messiah's Salmon (Atlantic Salmon with a prawn velouté sauce)
- and for dessert, Pear of Magdala (pear poached in sherry with a raspberry coulis).
When: Friday 10 May 2013 at 7pm for 7.30pm
Where: St Mary Magdalene's, Moore St, Adelaide
Cost: $45 per person
Bookings: Call 8305 9373 or email OMaryMag AT Anglicare-SA.org.au (When booking, please specify if you would prefer oysters or prawns as your entree.)
Ascension comes but once a year, so be quick to secure your booking for this sumptuous commemorative dining experience.