- tinned ham and tuna
- long-life custard and cream
- coffee, tea, milo, cordial and fruit juice
- Christmas cakes, puddings and fruit mince pies
- tinned vegetables and fruit
- sweets and chocolates
- breakfast cereals and long-life milk
- tinned or dried beans and pulses
If you would like to donate a gift, please consider:
- books, CDs, DVDs and gift vouchers
- dolls, tea sets, doll prams/pushers
- toy cars, planes, trains
- LEGO and other construction toys, tennis or cricket sets, balls
- board games, jigsaw puzzles
- make-up, nail polish, skin care sets, jewellery and accessories, socks
If you can help with any of these donations, the Magdalene Centre will gladly distribute them.
- St Mary Magdalene’s Church on Sunday, or
- The Magdalene Centre at 46 Carrington Street, Adelaide, between 10am and 3pm weekdays.
Friday 19 December 2014
EnquiriesCall the Magdalene Centre on 8305 9382.