Many people are sleeping outside, in cars, or in sub-standard accommodation. They're feeling the cold. But you can help!
The Magdalene Centre welcomes donations of:
- knitted beanies and scarves
- warm winter jackets and jumpers and cardigans for all ages
- thick socks
- sleeping bags or swags for people sleeping rough
- umbrellas and rain ponchos.
If you can help with any of these donations, the Magdalene Centre will gladly distribute them.
Bring your goods to:
- St Mary Magdalene’s Church on Sunday, or
- The Magdalene Centre at 35a Whitmore Square, Adelaide between 9am and 12.30pm.
Call 8305 9406 or email OMaryMag [at] anglicare-sa.org.au