There are more people than you think in Adelaide who are sleeping outside, in cars, or in sub-standard accommodation. They're feeling the cold. But you can help!
The Magdalene Centre welcomes donations of:
- knitted beanies and scarves
- warm winter jackets and jumpers and cardigans for all ages
- thick socks
- sleeping bags or swags for people sleeping rough
- umbrellas and rain ponchos.
If you can help with any of these donations, the Magdalene Centre will gladly distribute them.
Bring your goods to:
- St Mary Magdalene’s Church on Sunday, or
- The Magdalene Centre at 35a Whitmore Square, Adelaide between 9am and 12.30pm.
Donate funds to AnglicareSA, supporting the Magdalene Centre, via their online donations page.